The Fall Of The Yankee Fan

The Seeds Have Been Planted, But Grass Has Yet To Grow On The Grave That Is The Yankees Dynasty.

Monday, January 17, 2005

NFL Predictions Update

Here were my bold predictions from last week:

Jets 20, Steelers 17
Patriots 30, Colts 27
Eagles 27, Vikings 17
Rams 20, Falcons 17

Okay 2-2 and this week but that I should have been on the money with that Jet's prediction, twice.

Eagles & Vikings scores were off by a field goal respectively... The Pats showed what they had and surprised even the strongest of Patriots fans with that game. And the Rams, well I like to dream... (ie. Broncos over Colts)

So here we go... now my predictions for the Conference Finals cannot stray very far as I live a mile from Foxboro in Mass... and a 20 minute subway trip from the Linc in Philly so I'm gonna entrust a lot in my scores... and yes I have the Eagles finally reaching the Super Bowl.

Eagles 27, Falcons 21

Patriots 23, Steelers 17

Patriots over Eagles 20-17... on a last minute field goal, what else is new ?

NEW YORK CHOKE ARTISTS
You have officially witnessed the two BIGGEST chokes in New York history... although this time I was actually pulling for the Jets. It's days like these I truly appreciate Adam Vinatieri.




Paolo DeVito
Back On Track In Philly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home